Monday, July 9, 2012

My Portfolio One Page Theme Portfolio Creative

Site Templates - My Portfolio - One Page Theme | ThemeForest

My Portfolio One Page Theme Portfolio Creative his title this type of SiteTemplates/Creative/Portfolio This time I will review,made by jimmyme, SiteTemplates/Creative/Portfolio is sold at a price of $12 in themeforest. My Portfolio - One Page Theme - Portfolio Creative clean // designer // freelancers // jquery // photography // php // professionals //
Created 25 August 09
Last Update 11 January 11
Compatible Browsers IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome 4, Chrome 5
Documentation Some Help
Layout Fixed
ThemeForest Files Included Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PHP Files

This is a simple, clean and professional template, great for freelancers, photographers and any professionals who want to showcase their work.

This theme has it’s own design PSD and also a separate PSD for the logo for easy customization.

Template Features

  • Working AJAX Contact Form
  • Valid XHTML /CSS
  • Tableless Layout
  • Page Scroller
  • PNG fix for IE6
  • jQuery lightbox
  • One page theme
  • Awesome Documentation.
Compatible with all common web browsers Update:

Contact form updated.

Thanks for checking out my work!

credits: Scroller

My HTML templates

My Drupal Theme


Related produck This user:jimmyme

Lightroom - Premium Joomla 2.5 Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale Gravity 360 - Dark Premium PSD Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale My Resume - Clean CV/Resume Template - ThemeForest Item for Sale My VCard - Premium Template - ThemeForest Item for Sale Lightroom Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale Clear Pixels - Premium Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale Simple Solutions 2.0 - Corporate Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale

More items by jimmyme

No comments:

Post a Comment